We hope politicians realize that any further restrictions on our fundamental, Second Amendment-protected right to keep and bear arms should be deemed unconstitutional. And that millions of us who already own weapons will not want to obey rulings like a ban on assault weapons — nor should we.
That will be a problem for Congress or the White House. How will they prosecute millions of law-abiding American citizens who know and understand their rights when the government is in error?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 40
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 28
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 26
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22