See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Millennials still reluctant to move out, even...
- Balancing act: Self-confidence is key to...
- Dave Ramsey says: Face the future with a...
- How much more does the CEO make? You may find...
- Michelle Singletary: Reading is fundamental...
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 33
- Millennials still reluctant to move... 25
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- How government policy created ghettos,... 12
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 4
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- US manufacturing growth slows in July 1
- Sears sales fall sharply in 2Q as it... 1