See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 50 highest paying jobs in Utah
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Want that new gadget? Here are some ways to...
- 7 reasons why millennials are unemployed and...
- How to get the best deals this fall
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- How to be a billionaire
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- 5 reasons to be optimistic about the... 2
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to... 2