See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for People Who Have...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- What managing money has taught me about...
- Gift Guide: Do homework when buying a tablet...
- 10 great gift ideas for people who have...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 8
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- What managing money has taught me about... 5