See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 30
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 11
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3