See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care of mom...
- 7 in 10 will need long-term care, ready or not
- Are extended warranties on gadgets worth the...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- 5 ways to prevent an unhappy retirement
- Black Friday's biggest sellers
- 10 must-know facts about weather-related home...
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can diminish...
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 7
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 5
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2
- European Union fines global banks $2.3... 1