See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 11 family friendly cars
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 things that are wicked attractive about...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Balancing act: Survey: Office etiquette has...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- All aboard: How to win the budget... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3