See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- Religion contributes to Utah being most...
- The most charitable states
- Innovating health care, some doctors shift to...
- Teacher pensions are squeezing school funding...
- Balancing act: Who is in control of your...
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- Degrees worth investing in
- Deconstructing the new mommy money mentality
- Religion contributes to Utah being most... 27
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- New BYU study looks at the power of... 6
- 9 important money tips every dad should... 5
- Sequester cuts hit poor, elderly,... 4
- Losing their launch: Children planning... 3
- Teacher pensions are squeezing school... 3
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2