See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Balancing act: Pause, reflect and avoid...
- Star Trek money tips to live long and prosper
- 10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- Is another housing bubble looming on the...
- Americans spent $61.4 billion on pets in 2011
- Better Business Bureau: beware of Memorial...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5
- Is another housing bubble looming on... 3
- Star Trek money tips to live long and... 3
- Complaint accuses Exxon Mobil of... 1
- Stocks rise on Fed stimulus hopes, home... 1
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash 1
- Americans spent $61.4 billion on pets... 1