See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- Living on $2 a day: the new face of extreme...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Balancing act: Are you happy at work? And...
- Renovation Solutions: What to consider when...
- Peter Huntsman named head of family...
- Dave Ramsey says: You can't force people to...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- Should grads be allowed to declare bankruptcy...
- Living on $2 a day: the new face of... 18
- Should grads be allowed to declare... 12
- In our opinion: How family dynamics... 8
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 5
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2
- China September imports plunge in new... 1
- What can your kids expect in the... 1
- Balancing act: Are you happy at work?... 1