See what this kid put in his cover letter to get tons of Wall Street internship offers
Cover letters are often full of embellishment and pathetic pleas, but one internship applicant decided he was done kidding around.
This cover letter was originally sent to an investment bank in New York, but went viral and ended up in the inboxes of many people on Wall Street, according to Business Insider.
Wall Street execs are calling the intern's blunt plea "one of the best letters they have seen," according to Business Insider.
"That's amazing," one respondent said about the letter via email to Business Insider. "Please tell me you are considering at least a phone interview."
Others see the potential the cover letter has.
"No joke, I think we should consider this guy," another respondent said in response. "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets at least a call from every bank out there."
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 42
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- How much America wants to be taxed 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4