Just got my first paycheck for 2013. Remember the promise? Those making under $200,000, or $250,000 for families, wouldn't see our taxes raised at all, right?
Surprise. I'm now taking home $70 less per month.
Thanks so much, President Obama, and all you who voted for him.
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 65
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 44
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Where's the action? 17