Just got my first paycheck for 2013. Remember the promise? Those making under $200,000, or $250,000 for families, wouldn't see our taxes raised at all, right?
Surprise. I'm now taking home $70 less per month.
Thanks so much, President Obama, and all you who voted for him.
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- In our opinion: Declining abortion rates are...
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Letter: Religion in office