The Hot Wheels edition of the Chevrolet Camaro at the North American International Auto Show offers a little something for car lovers, kids and kids at heart. General Motors Co. last year announced it would sell the vehicle with Hot Wheels logos and other toy-inspired touches such as red-lined wheels. At the Detroit auto show, the car sits on an oversized track that appears to swoop down from the ceiling.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Obama renews tax breaks, creates ABLE accounts
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- AP PHOTOS: A look at 2014 in the business world
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- What people never mention when they... 2