Unless you're hiding in a hole somewhere or just don't spend much time online, you've seen this: "The Real Life Fruit Ninja," starring Utah actor Christian Busath and created by BYU alumni Scott Winn and Brendon Bytheway (also known as Scott & Brendo).
What you might not know is that this was not their first viral video. Among others, Scott & Brendo posted this video of the kind of kitties that make you go "ahwwww!" dressed up in super-kitty outfits worthy of a double-"ahwww!"
I ran across it the other night when a friend shared it on Facebook, and I showed it to my kids. They must have watched it 20 times. And now my 4- and 6-year-olds won't stop talking about getting a kitty. Who knows, after watching this, I might just give in.
We also included the full version, in case you need even more flying kitties.
#Trending is a DeseretNews.com column in which our Web producers share content they have seen trending on social media.
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- Urban farm teaches youth to work, give back...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 8
- How early is too early for education? 6
- Why daydreaming may be the next... 5