Unless you're hiding in a hole somewhere or just don't spend much time online, you've seen this: "The Real Life Fruit Ninja," starring Utah actor Christian Busath and created by BYU alumni Scott Winn and Brendon Bytheway (also known as Scott & Brendo).
What you might not know is that this was not their first viral video. Among others, Scott & Brendo posted this video of the kind of kitties that make you go "ahwwww!" dressed up in super-kitty outfits worthy of a double-"ahwww!"
I ran across it the other night when a friend shared it on Facebook, and I showed it to my kids. They must have watched it 20 times. And now my 4- and 6-year-olds won't stop talking about getting a kitty. Who knows, after watching this, I might just give in.
We also included the full version, in case you need even more flying kitties.
#Trending is a DeseretNews.com column in which our Web producers share content they have seen trending on social media.
- Health care system can make dying difficult...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Disney's 'Frozen' bridges generation gap for...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- Growing up in a big family may boost the...
- 7 young musicians to perform with Utah...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 6
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- Walkable communities can help old and... 2
- The challenge of using media to tell... 2
- 'Frozen' Disney World ride plans upset... 2
- How to talk to kids about terrorism 1
- An unusually high number of PG-rated... 1