Utah Jazz: Twitter fans credit the win over Miami to Gordon Hayward's clutch shooting
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The Jazz beat Miami, and of course, the Twitter sphere was all over the game.
DeseretNews.com is proud to provide comprehensive coverage of Utah's victory over the Miami Heat.
Instant analysis: Gordon Hayward was the best player on the court in big win over Miami
With less than a minute left in regulation, Gordon Hayward waited until the shot clock ticked down to nine seconds, dribbled the ball behind his back and put up a fade-away jump shot over Miami's Ray Allen.
This basket gave the Jazz a comfortable seven point lead, making it a three-possession game. Fans tweeted their praises toward Hayward, and his clutch performance did not go unnoticed.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16