Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...
- Letter: Greater security
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- Jason Farrell: Why libertarians are failing...
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Dan Liljenquist: Let the people decide on...