Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 47
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 18
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 18
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16