Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20