Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18