Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Jay Evensen: Norm Bangerter was Utah's Harry...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27