Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28