Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 24
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 18