Robert Couse-Baker via Flickr
I have a lethal weapon in my home. It is in my garage. It is my car. It is my right to own this car.
However, if I wish to use it, I must have a state license plate, a visable sticker showing it is in good, operating condition, insurance in case of damage or personal injury and a driver's liscence that indicates I have the knowlege and ability to utilize my vehicle properly.
And, I don't require a high speed race car to drive to the grocery store.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- Letters: Founders' values
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- The winners and the losers
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...