You know this country is in trouble when we can only meet 60 percent of our daily financial obligations and the current president says, "We don't have a spending problem."
You know we're in trouble when Bill Clinton is selected by the National Father's Day Council as Father of the Year.
And you really know we're in trouble when Sen. Orrin Hatch calls the rest of the Utah's congressional delegation "right-wing extremists" for voting against massive tax increases and continued irresponsible deficit spending.
Art Van Tielen
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32