You know this country is in trouble when we can only meet 60 percent of our daily financial obligations and the current president says, "We don't have a spending problem."
You know we're in trouble when Bill Clinton is selected by the National Father's Day Council as Father of the Year.
And you really know we're in trouble when Sen. Orrin Hatch calls the rest of the Utah's congressional delegation "right-wing extremists" for voting against massive tax increases and continued irresponsible deficit spending.
Art Van Tielen
- John Florez: Lawmakers and the art of punting...
- In our opinion: Obama muses about mandatory...
- Letter: Conservative courage
- Letter: Guide to the EPA
- Letter: Corrupted by money
- Letter: No pay for student-athletes
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- A. Scott Anderson: Scientific research,...