You know this country is in trouble when we can only meet 60 percent of our daily financial obligations and the current president says, "We don't have a spending problem."
You know we're in trouble when Bill Clinton is selected by the National Father's Day Council as Father of the Year.
And you really know we're in trouble when Sen. Orrin Hatch calls the rest of the Utah's congressional delegation "right-wing extremists" for voting against massive tax increases and continued irresponsible deficit spending.
Art Van Tielen
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial violence...
- Letter: Land for the young people
- Letter: Sovereign flag
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 75
- Letter: Sovereign flag 45
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7... 38
- In our opinion: In wake of ACA ruling,... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 23
- George F. Will: Chief Justice John... 22
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18