TINTIC 65, GREEN RIVER 50: Tintic made 18-of-19 attempts from the charity stripe and used a 21-7 run in the second quarter to earn the victory over Green River. Travis Green and Taylor Hurst combined for 37 points to lead the way for the Miners.
FREMONT 50, WEBER 44: Fremont rallied in the fourth quarter, outscoring Weber 20-8, to secure the victory. Amanda Wayment led the way for Fremont with 14 points, while Erin Reichle scored a game-high 22 points for the Warriors, despite the tough loss.
DAVIS 47, SYRACUSE 38: Davis had three players score 10 points each, and despite a slow start offensively, found its rhythm in the second half to pull away from Syracuse. Jessica Richardson, to go along with her 10 points, grabbed 10 boards for the Darts.
KEARNS 60, HUNTER 58: Rosetta Kasala hit a 3-pointer with 20 seconds left to give Kearns the lead that it would not give back as it held on for the win. Kearns led by eight at one point in the fourth quarter but Hunter's comeback just was not enough. Kasala led the Cougars with a game-high 20 points including two treys.
VIEWMONT 57, GRANGER 42: Caitlyn Larsen and Katie Toole each scored 21 points to lead Viewmont to its double-digit victory. The Vikings slowly but steadily expanded their lead through the first three quarters and coasted through the fourth.
EAST 43, WOODS CROSS 42: East used a 15-8 run in the third quarter to grind out the win against Woods Cross. Laina Sue Sue scored a team-high 14 points and Madison Roemer added 13 to fuel the Leopards.
CYPRUS 58, HIGHLAND 41: Cyprus was able to capitalize off the physical intensity of the game, sinking 26 of its 33 free-throw attempts en route to a tough win over Highland. Julie Caputo and Marquessa Gilson combined for 39 points for the Pirates.
HERRIMAN 46, WESTLAKE 42: A strong second-half performance helped the Mustangs edge out Westlake to earn the tough road win. Alexi Smith hit four 3-pointers and scored a game-high 14 points, while Alexis Duncan added 11 points to fuel Herriman.
SKYLINE 44, MURRAY 33:
SALEM HILLS 54, PROVO 42: Salem Hills easily beat Provo on the road as it made 25 field goals compared to Provo's 11. Missy Belliston scored 17 points to lead the SkyHawks while Erica Egbert added 12.
TIMPVIEW 71, TIMPANOGOS 57: Timpview exploded for 40 first half points and a 20-8 advantage at the end of the first to put away Timpanogos early. Lauryn Dela Cruz led the way with 19 points while nine other players contributed offensively for the T-Birds.
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- High school softball: 2A All-State Team
- High school softball: 4A All-State Team
- High school softball: 5A All-State Team
- High school softball: 3A All-State Team
- Ms. Softball: West junior Breah Ava leads the...
- Softball MVPs approached leadership different...
- High school football: Pigs do fly at the 4th...
- High school softball: A closer look at... 0
- High school softball: 2A All-State Team 0
- High school softball: 4A All-State Team 0
- High school softball: 5A All-State Team 0
- High school softball: 3A All-State Team 0
- Ms. Softball: West junior Breah Ava... 0
- Softball MVPs approached leadership... 0
- High school football: Pigs do fly at... 0