SPANISH FORK 53, CARBON 50: Behind a balanced attack and a gutty second half effort, Spanish Fork squeezed past Carbon at home. Four players found double digit scoring figures for the Dons while Derek Young scored 26 in the loss.
PAYSON 55, NORTH SANPETE 35: Payson dominated defensively as it held North Sanpete to five total field goals. In their 20-point victory, the Lions were led by Kaleb Wright and Daniel Reno who each scored 15 points.
PAROWAN 65, MILLARD 44: Parowan earned the double digit victory by shutting Millard down in the second and third quarters. The Eagles were only able to manage 14 total points in the quarters while the Rams exploded for 41 points. Justin Hulet led Parowan with 23 points and three 3-pointers.
BEAVER 42, KANAB 39: Beaver's advantage at the free-throw line helped the Beavers get the road win over Kanab. Michael Roberts led the way for Beaver with 17 points and Hadin Jones led Kanab with 13 points.
RICHFIELD 53, SAN JUAN 47: Richfield, despite a four-point second quarter performance, clawed its way to a gritty win at home. The Wildcats converted on 19-of-21 free-throw attempts and Josh Henry poured in 16 points.
SOUTH SEVIER 72, GRAND 34: South Sevier hit 12 total 3-pointers in the win against Grand. Race Parsons had a great game as he scored 31 points and hit seven of his team's 12 treys. Austin Clark added 18 points and two 3-pointers.
MANTI 63, NORTH SEVIER 36: Jamen Miller drilled five treys and scored a game-high 17 points and T.J. Pogroszewski also contributed 12 points to help give Manti the victory over North Sevier. Trent Hampton led the way for the Wolves with 15 points.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 56, MERIT ACADEMY 52: American Leadership outscored Merit Academy 17-8 in the fourth quarter to earn the victory. McKay Bowman scored a game-high 25 points and grabbed eight boards to help the Eagles edge out the Knights.
WASATCH ACADEMY 73, GUNNISON 41: Wasatch Academy had four players score in double-digits, led by Insa Kaba with 16, and the Tigers got the victory over Gunnison. Despite the loss, Drake Reynolds scored a game-high 18 points for the Bulldogs.
WHITEHORSE 75, NAVAJO MOUNTAIN 54: Whitehorse had 13 players reach the box score, led by Daivik Mitchell with 14 points, as it got the win over Navajo Mountain. Despite the loss, Alex Gishie drilled eight 3-pointers and scored a game-high 41 points for the Jaguars.
MONTICELLO 96, MONUMENT VALLEY 52: Gunnar Hollingsworth scored 18 points and was one of five Monticello players to score in double figures in the region rout of Monument Valley.
DUCHESNE 59, MANILA 30: Duchesne held Manila under double digits in the first three quarters to pick up the win. Josh Hanberg scored a game-high 12 points for the Eagles.
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs shine...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- High school sports: Thursday's prep roundup
- Utah Jazz: Banner day coming for Jerry Sloan
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 57
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 52
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 46
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 43