SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah residents who lost their homes to foreclosure have until January 18 to apply for money in a national mortgage settlement.
The Utah Attorney General's office says homeowners should move quickly before the deadline to apply for a payment.
The national settlement is part of a $25 billion deal with five major banks.
State Attorney General John Swallow says eligible homeowners will receive a minimum of $840, but the individual payment amount will be based on how many participate in the settlement.
Homeowners who think they may be eligible but did not receive information about the settlement can call 866-430-8358.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 30
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13