I love living in a community where more than 1,000 people selflessly donated their time to search for a missing girl.
As a search volunteer, I am grateful to area businesses like the Home Depot of Riverton, which donated coffee, hot chocolate, ponchos and hand warmers; Chick-Fil-A of South Jordan, Little Caesers Pizza, and Wal-Mart, all which generously donated food to the searchers; and Smith's and Mountain America Credit Union, which donated bottles of water. Thank you!
I encourage my fellow citizens to patronize these businesses and thank them for their support.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 38
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 27
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23