I love living in a community where more than 1,000 people selflessly donated their time to search for a missing girl.
As a search volunteer, I am grateful to area businesses like the Home Depot of Riverton, which donated coffee, hot chocolate, ponchos and hand warmers; Chick-Fil-A of South Jordan, Little Caesers Pizza, and Wal-Mart, all which generously donated food to the searchers; and Smith's and Mountain America Credit Union, which donated bottles of water. Thank you!
I encourage my fellow citizens to patronize these businesses and thank them for their support.
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: Government, health care
- Letters: No welfare, ever 66
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Charles Krauthammer: Americans deserve... 17
- Michael Gerson: As government's... 15