I love living in a community where more than 1,000 people selflessly donated their time to search for a missing girl.
As a search volunteer, I am grateful to area businesses like the Home Depot of Riverton, which donated coffee, hot chocolate, ponchos and hand warmers; Chick-Fil-A of South Jordan, Little Caesers Pizza, and Wal-Mart, all which generously donated food to the searchers; and Smith's and Mountain America Credit Union, which donated bottles of water. Thank you!
I encourage my fellow citizens to patronize these businesses and thank them for their support.
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32