I love living in a community where more than 1,000 people selflessly donated their time to search for a missing girl.
As a search volunteer, I am grateful to area businesses like the Home Depot of Riverton, which donated coffee, hot chocolate, ponchos and hand warmers; Chick-Fil-A of South Jordan, Little Caesers Pizza, and Wal-Mart, all which generously donated food to the searchers; and Smith's and Mountain America Credit Union, which donated bottles of water. Thank you!
I encourage my fellow citizens to patronize these businesses and thank them for their support.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Letter: Distance from religion
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Letter: Who can we trust?
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 30
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 28
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- Letter: Distance from religion 19
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 12