I love living in a community where more than 1,000 people selflessly donated their time to search for a missing girl.
As a search volunteer, I am grateful to area businesses like the Home Depot of Riverton, which donated coffee, hot chocolate, ponchos and hand warmers; Chick-Fil-A of South Jordan, Little Caesers Pizza, and Wal-Mart, all which generously donated food to the searchers; and Smith's and Mountain America Credit Union, which donated bottles of water. Thank you!
I encourage my fellow citizens to patronize these businesses and thank them for their support.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18