Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 35