Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 58
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 43
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 35
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 32
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31