Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- My view: The dangers of unilateral debt...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19