Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Chaffetz named... 32
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31