Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: No welfare, ever 66
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Charles Krauthammer: Americans deserve... 17
- Michael Gerson: As government's... 15