Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- My view: Herbert should pick law interpreter
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- Letter: Waiving rights
- My view: Crony capitalism is usurping control