Scott Andrews and Chuck Kennedy, Pool, Associated Press
I find it amazing that in all the fervor about Benghazi, there seemed to have been no one calling for President Barack Obama to be accountable for his part in the failure to protect our American consulate in Libya and the subsequent death of an ambassador and three others. Have we all forgotten that he is commander in chief, and doesn't the buck stop with him?
Have we all forgotten him in the situation room, so intense watching Osama Bin Laden get killed? He was more than happy to take credit for that, although I believe he really had very little credit to take.
When it comes to taking responsibility of not furnishing protection for our embassy in Benghazi, he is found not only wanting, but irresponsible.
- In our opinion: Democracy and political...
- Jeff Singer: From doctors to bureaucrats: A...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Legislative...
- Letter: Hive Pass prices unfair
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Charles Krauthammer: Serious foreign policy,...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 37
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 35
- Letter: Putin's invasion 24
- Richard Davis: Russia should be stopped... 21
- Letter: Democracy is ... 19
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:... 19
- Will November be a referendum on... 17