This infographic shows why it costs taxpayers when kids donít get dental sealants
This infographic from the Pew Center on States shows the cost to taxpayers when children don't receive dental sealants.
The problem isn't simply solved by parents sending their kids to the dentist. Thirty-five states in the U.S. do not have dental sealant programs in their most-needed schools, according to the graphic. Nineteen have barriers on dental hygienists applying sealants.
Does your child have sealants?
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and...
- What do the new jobs numbers mean?
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop to...
- Most US workers unprepared to meet retirement...
- The shift away from driving continues
- Insurance agents feeling left out of "Obamacare"
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care of mom...
- Black Friday's biggest sellers
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 7
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs... 3
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2
- 5 ways to prevent an unhappy retirement 2