This infographic shows why it costs taxpayers when kids donít get dental sealants
This infographic from the Pew Center on States shows the cost to taxpayers when children don't receive dental sealants.
The problem isn't simply solved by parents sending their kids to the dentist. Thirty-five states in the U.S. do not have dental sealant programs in their most-needed schools, according to the graphic. Nineteen have barriers on dental hygienists applying sealants.
Does your child have sealants?
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- McCostly: Where to get the cheapest Quarter...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- The Mortgage Professor: Escrow can raise...
- Want more success in the workplace? Make...
- US rate on 30-year mortgages rises to 3.59 pct.
- Making your budget work for 2
- Star Trek money tips to live long and prosper
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 6
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5
- Star Trek money tips to live long and... 4
- Is another housing bubble looming on... 3
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the... 3
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash 2
- Dave Ramsey says: In unique... 1
- Americans spent $61.4 billion on pets... 1