This infographic shows why it costs taxpayers when kids donít get dental sealants
This infographic from the Pew Center on States shows the cost to taxpayers when children don't receive dental sealants.
The problem isn't simply solved by parents sending their kids to the dentist. Thirty-five states in the U.S. do not have dental sealant programs in their most-needed schools, according to the graphic. Nineteen have barriers on dental hygienists applying sealants.
Does your child have sealants?
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- A Closer Look: Your (online) life after death
- The market power of pumpkin spice
- Balancing act: Sometimes a 'serious' office...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2
- Save money by replacing appliances that... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1
- The best (and worst) states when it... 1