This infographic shows why it costs taxpayers when kids donít get dental sealants
This infographic from the Pew Center on States shows the cost to taxpayers when children don't receive dental sealants.
The problem isn't simply solved by parents sending their kids to the dentist. Thirty-five states in the U.S. do not have dental sealant programs in their most-needed schools, according to the graphic. Nineteen have barriers on dental hygienists applying sealants.
Does your child have sealants?
- The best Black Friday deals of 2014
- Can a cash grocery budget save you money?
- Which home improvements give the best ROI?
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- 6 steps to better budgeting
- What women can do to prepare for retirement
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 8
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can... 7
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- What women can do to prepare for... 3
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2