This infographic shows why it costs taxpayers when kids donít get dental sealants
This infographic from the Pew Center on States shows the cost to taxpayers when children don't receive dental sealants.
The problem isn't simply solved by parents sending their kids to the dentist. Thirty-five states in the U.S. do not have dental sealant programs in their most-needed schools, according to the graphic. Nineteen have barriers on dental hygienists applying sealants.
Does your child have sealants?
- Here's a look at the 20 worst jobs of 2015...
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring...
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- The best states in America for balancing work...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode Island,...
- Index funds: A low cost way to solid...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Are schools preparing students for the... 18
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1
- Americans are very unsure about their... 1