About 820,000 teenagers in the U.S. are pregnant each year. Eighty percent aren't married, and one-third of those mothers graduate and get their diplomas. What can be done to prevent these troubling figures?
There's abstinence, educating yourself, talking with your doctor and your parents to know your risks, saying "no" and using protection. As a family, talk about it.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Doug Robinson: So little time, so many...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 56
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 41
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 30
- Letter: Whole story 28
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 28