About 820,000 teenagers in the U.S. are pregnant each year. Eighty percent aren't married, and one-third of those mothers graduate and get their diplomas. What can be done to prevent these troubling figures?
There's abstinence, educating yourself, talking with your doctor and your parents to know your risks, saying "no" and using protection. As a family, talk about it.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25