About 820,000 teenagers in the U.S. are pregnant each year. Eighty percent aren't married, and one-third of those mothers graduate and get their diplomas. What can be done to prevent these troubling figures?
There's abstinence, educating yourself, talking with your doctor and your parents to know your risks, saying "no" and using protection. As a family, talk about it.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- In our opinion: Use market forces and not...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 63
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 53
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 43
- Letter: Breeding hate 40