About 820,000 teenagers in the U.S. are pregnant each year. Eighty percent aren't married, and one-third of those mothers graduate and get their diplomas. What can be done to prevent these troubling figures?
There's abstinence, educating yourself, talking with your doctor and your parents to know your risks, saying "no" and using protection. As a family, talk about it.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 48
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 34
- The complicated political views of... 32