Sophomore Tyler Haws scored 24 points and Senior Brandon Davies was a rebound shy of a double-double to lead BYU over Pepperdine 76-51.
The Cougars went into halftime down by seven but after an adjustment on defense the Cougars dominated the Waves for a 25-point victory.
Davies had 19 points and nine rebounds and sophomore Matt Carlino added 13 points for BYU.
BYU had 13 steals to Pepperdine's three and turned the ball over only five times.
Sophomore Jordan Baker had 20 points and was the only Pepperdine player in double figures.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27