Sophomore Tyler Haws scored 24 points and Senior Brandon Davies was a rebound shy of a double-double to lead BYU over Pepperdine 76-51.
The Cougars went into halftime down by seven but after an adjustment on defense the Cougars dominated the Waves for a 25-point victory.
Davies had 19 points and nine rebounds and sophomore Matt Carlino added 13 points for BYU.
BYU had 13 steals to Pepperdine's three and turned the ball over only five times.
Sophomore Jordan Baker had 20 points and was the only Pepperdine player in double figures.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 125
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 48
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 22
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14