Sophomore Tyler Haws scored 24 points and Senior Brandon Davies was a rebound shy of a double-double to lead BYU over Pepperdine 76-51.
The Cougars went into halftime down by seven but after an adjustment on defense the Cougars dominated the Waves for a 25-point victory.
Davies had 19 points and nine rebounds and sophomore Matt Carlino added 13 points for BYU.
BYU had 13 steals to Pepperdine's three and turned the ball over only five times.
Sophomore Jordan Baker had 20 points and was the only Pepperdine player in double figures.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 109
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21