Laura Seitz, Deseret News
As I listen to the gun debate, I hear people who want more restriction on guns.
That may work on those who obey the law. My question is how are you going to get a criminal to take gun safety class or go through background checks?
If one obeys the law, new laws will help. But if you are intent on breaking the law, new laws will not work.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion:: Nelson Mandela left legacy...
- In our opinion: Earmarks are becoming a...
- Letter: Elected representatives
- If Iran truly wants only nuclear energy, it...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 48
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- Letter: Elected representatives 19
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 18