Laura Seitz, Deseret News
As I listen to the gun debate, I hear people who want more restriction on guns.
That may work on those who obey the law. My question is how are you going to get a criminal to take gun safety class or go through background checks?
If one obeys the law, new laws will help. But if you are intent on breaking the law, new laws will not work.
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- In our opinion: Declining abortion rates are...
- Letter: Religion in office