Prior to Christmas, my mother and I placed wreaths on the graves of my father and grandparents in the Taylorsville Cemetery. We've done this for many years and retrieved them following the holiday season.
This year, someone stole our wreaths. We have always retrieved them so we can use them again the next year. They are not expensive, but they do have value to us.
How unkind and uncaring to steal from a cemetery. Shame on anyone who steals from a cemetery.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 34
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- President should not act without... 28