Prior to Christmas, my mother and I placed wreaths on the graves of my father and grandparents in the Taylorsville Cemetery. We've done this for many years and retrieved them following the holiday season.
This year, someone stole our wreaths. We have always retrieved them so we can use them again the next year. They are not expensive, but they do have value to us.
How unkind and uncaring to steal from a cemetery. Shame on anyone who steals from a cemetery.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19