Prior to Christmas, my mother and I placed wreaths on the graves of my father and grandparents in the Taylorsville Cemetery. We've done this for many years and retrieved them following the holiday season.
This year, someone stole our wreaths. We have always retrieved them so we can use them again the next year. They are not expensive, but they do have value to us.
How unkind and uncaring to steal from a cemetery. Shame on anyone who steals from a cemetery.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Republicans and Democrats agree, in part, on...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 82
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 49
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36