Prior to Christmas, my mother and I placed wreaths on the graves of my father and grandparents in the Taylorsville Cemetery. We've done this for many years and retrieved them following the holiday season.
This year, someone stole our wreaths. We have always retrieved them so we can use them again the next year. They are not expensive, but they do have value to us.
How unkind and uncaring to steal from a cemetery. Shame on anyone who steals from a cemetery.
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Capitalism and the common good:... 43
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36