Prior to Christmas, my mother and I placed wreaths on the graves of my father and grandparents in the Taylorsville Cemetery. We've done this for many years and retrieved them following the holiday season.
This year, someone stole our wreaths. We have always retrieved them so we can use them again the next year. They are not expensive, but they do have value to us.
How unkind and uncaring to steal from a cemetery. Shame on anyone who steals from a cemetery.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: A worldwide message
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Becky Lockhart's tributes are...
- Letter: No end in sight
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- A. Scott Anderson: Taking Utah into Top 10...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Letter: Not so lazy 31