Twitter roundup #DALatUTA: Jazz defeat Mavericks behind Gordon Hayward and his fresh haircut
Gordon hayward scored 26 points off the bench and Al Jefferson had a double-double as the Utah Jazz defeated the Dallas Mavericks 100-94.
Despite trailing by seven points at the half, the Jazz outscored the Mavericks 26-14 in the fourth quarter to seal the win. Jefferson had 15 points and 11 rebounds on the night.
DeseretNews.com is your home for complete, in-depth coverage of the Jazz.
Jazz notebook: Center Al Jefferson doesn't want to talk free agency for now
Utah Jazz instant analysis: Jazz dig deep to beat Mavericks at home
Utah Jazz report card: Gordon Hayward drops 27, leads Utah in comeback win over Dallas
Instant recap: Utah Jazz defeat Dallas Mavericks, 100-94
Video highlights: Utah Jazz come back against Mavericks
The Jazz shot 30 percent from the field but went 10 for 19 from beyond the arc and had eight blocks. Paul Milsap also had a big game scoring 14 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
The story of the night on Twitter however, was Haywards newly cut hair.
Here are some twitter reactions to the Jazz victory.
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 35
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26