Gordon hayward scored 26 points off the bench and Al Jefferson had a double-double as the Utah Jazz defeated the Dallas Mavericks 100-94.
Despite being tied at the half, the Jazz outscored the Mavericks 26-14 in the fourth quarter to seal the win. Jefferson had 15 points and 11 rebounds on the night.
The Jazz shot 30 percent from the field but went 10 for 19 from beyond the arc and had eight blocks. Paul Milsap also had a big game scoring 14 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
Dirk Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 20 points.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25