Gordon hayward scored 26 points off the bench and Al Jefferson had a double-double as the Utah Jazz defeated the Dallas Mavericks 100-94.
Despite being tied at the half, the Jazz outscored the Mavericks 26-14 in the fourth quarter to seal the win. Jefferson had 15 points and 11 rebounds on the night.
The Jazz shot 30 percent from the field but went 10 for 19 from beyond the arc and had eight blocks. Paul Milsap also had a big game scoring 14 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
Dirk Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 20 points.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34