Gordon hayward scored 26 points off the bench and Al Jefferson had a double-double as the Utah Jazz defeated the Dallas Mavericks 100-94.
Despite being tied at the half, the Jazz outscored the Mavericks 26-14 in the fourth quarter to seal the win. Jefferson had 15 points and 11 rebounds on the night.
The Jazz shot 30 percent from the field but went 10 for 19 from beyond the arc and had eight blocks. Paul Milsap also had a big game scoring 14 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
Dirk Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 20 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28