Gordon hayward scored 26 points off the bench and Al Jefferson had a double-double as the Utah Jazz defeated the Dallas Mavericks 100-94.
Despite being tied at the half, the Jazz outscored the Mavericks 26-14 in the fourth quarter to seal the win. Jefferson had 15 points and 11 rebounds on the night.
The Jazz shot 30 percent from the field but went 10 for 19 from beyond the arc and had eight blocks. Paul Milsap also had a big game scoring 14 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
Dirk Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 20 points.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Rock On: Lighten up, Gordon Hayward
- Deseret News 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Where are...
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup
- U. student government passes resolution... 104
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19