Gordon hayward scored 26 points off the bench and Al Jefferson had a double-double as the Utah Jazz defeated the Dallas Mavericks 100-94.
Despite being tied at the half, the Jazz outscored the Mavericks 26-14 in the fourth quarter to seal the win. Jefferson had 15 points and 11 rebounds on the night.
The Jazz shot 30 percent from the field but went 10 for 19 from beyond the arc and had eight blocks. Paul Milsap also had a big game scoring 14 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
Dirk Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 20 points.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31