The Denver Nuggets cruised to an easy win over the lackluster Jazz 110-91 in Denver.
Danilo Gallinari had 26 points and 5 rebounds and Kenneth Faried had a double-double netting 15 points and grabbing 10 rebounds for the Nuggets.
Al Jefferson had 12 points and 8 rebounds for the Jazz who fell flat in the second half. The Jazz had 16 steals, but could not convert them into points trailing by as much as 24 at one point.
Gordon Hayward had 24 points and Paul Milsap was also in double figures with 15 points.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 47
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42