The Denver Nuggets cruised to an easy win over the lackluster Jazz 110-91 in Denver.
Danilo Gallinari had 26 points and 5 rebounds and Kenneth Faried had a double-double netting 15 points and grabbing 10 rebounds for the Nuggets.
Al Jefferson had 12 points and 8 rebounds for the Jazz who fell flat in the second half. The Jazz had 16 steals, but could not convert them into points trailing by as much as 24 at one point.
Gordon Hayward had 24 points and Paul Milsap was also in double figures with 15 points.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28