The Denver Nuggets cruised to an easy win over the lackluster Jazz 110-91 in Denver.
Danilo Gallinari had 26 points and 5 rebounds and Kenneth Faried had a double-double netting 15 points and grabbing 10 rebounds for the Nuggets.
Al Jefferson had 12 points and 8 rebounds for the Jazz who fell flat in the second half. The Jazz had 16 steals, but could not convert them into points trailing by as much as 24 at one point.
Gordon Hayward had 24 points and Paul Milsap was also in double figures with 15 points.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 35
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28