Jack Dempsey, AP
The Denver Nuggets cruised to an easy win over the lackluster Jazz 110-91 in Denver.
Danilo Gallinari had 26 points and 5 rebounds and Kenneth Faried had a double-double netting 15 points and grabbing 10 rebounds for the Nuggets.
Al Jefferson had 12 points and 8 rebounds for the Jazz who fell flat in the second half. The Jazz had 16 steals, but could not convert them into points trailing by as much as 24 at one point.
Gordon Hayward had 24 points and Paul Milsap was also in double figures with 15 points.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 34
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 28
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16