Jack Dempsey, AP
The Denver Nuggets cruised to an easy win over the lackluster Jazz 110-91 in Denver.
Danilo Gallinari had 26 points and 5 rebounds and Kenneth Faried had a double-double netting 15 points and grabbing 10 rebounds for the Nuggets.
Al Jefferson had 12 points and 8 rebounds for the Jazz who fell flat in the second half. The Jazz had 16 steals, but could not convert them into points trailing by as much as 24 at one point.
Gordon Hayward had 24 points and Paul Milsap was also in double figures with 15 points.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34