SALEM HILLS 55, TIMPANOGOS 32: Erica Egbert led the Salem Hills with 20 points and seven steals for the home win over Timpanogos.
SPRINGVILLE 75, MAPLE MOUNTAIN 50: Maila Nawahine was dominant offensively for Springville as she scored a game-high 31 points to lead her team to a win. Maple Mountain's Aleksa Gappmayer led her team with 23 points and seven boards in the loss.
JUAN DIEGO 75, UNION 20: Monique Mills, Dominique Mills, and Marlee Machon all scored in double digits for the Juan Diego victory over Union.
WASATCH 54, PARK CITY 29: Rebecca MaWhinney's game-high 19 points helped Wasatch earn the quality road victory over Park City. Despite the loss, Carson Lyman and Sabrina Prior led the Miners with 9 points apiece.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 67, UINTAH 42: Judge Memorial pulled away in the third quarter for the road win over Uintah. Kailie Quinn and Rachel Shubella scored 18 points and 14 points respectively.
EMERY 44, SOUTH SEVIER 38: South Sevier's second-half comeback was too little, too late as Emery held on to pick up the road victory. Ashlynn Allred led the way for the Spartans as she scored 18 points and hit two 3-pointers.
RICHFIELD 72, GRAND 23: Megan Bean was the high-scorer for the Richfield with 20 points as it breezed past Grand. In the loss, Torrie Lopez scored 11 points, including two 3-pointers, for the Red Devils.
RICH 50, MANILA 36: Alisa Peterson scored 28 points to lead Rich to a region-opening victory over Manila.
WESTLAKE 60, LEHI 50: Westlake scored 22 points from the charity stripe, compared to Lehi's nine points from the line, which proved to be the difference as the Thunder edged out the Pioneers. Macie Peterson led the Thunder with 17 points.
HERRIMAN 49, CLEARFIELD 48: Late in the game, Herriman held a rebound to secure the overtime victory. Alexi Smith and Kayla Peel combined for 22 points.
SKY VIEW 54, MURRAY 40: Sky View had three players score in double figures in the 14 point victory. Tara Goldman had 14 points with six points from behind the arc. Kendra Falslev and Tara Goldman combined for 22 points.
SYRACUSE 54, PLEASANT GROVE 52: Syracuse eked out Pleasant Grove on the road thanks in large part to Takenna Hamblin who put the team on her back as she scored 22 points. Pleasant Grove's MeKenna Miles scored a game-high 25 points in the loss.
BONNEVILLE 48, BOUNTIFUL 34: Emilie Volk scored a game-high 15 points for Bonneville in its road win over Bountiful.
BRIGHTON 53, HILLCREST 51: Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin combined for 33 points to lead the Bengals.
LAYTON 56, COPPER HILLS 32: Layton controlled the pace of the game and shut Copper Hills down defensively to pick up the victory. Maddi Smith led the Lancers with 16 points while Jaden Anderson added 10 more.
LOGAN 66, NORTHRIDGE 51: Logan's tough defensive stops in the fourth quarter led to the 15 point victory as Megan Mills led the way with 15 points. Lauren Mott added 14 points.
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- High school track: Orem boys, Millard girls...
- Floyd Mayweather wins decision over Manny...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- Ranking the 33 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 165
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 81
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 44
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 38
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 35
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 33
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32