Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Our prison has many volunteers, whose service is of immeasurable value. You can't put a price on the human cost of separating these angels from the inmates they serve.
There is also no way to calculate the cost of keeping inmates from receiving visits from their families.
Give up the idea of moving the prison. It's a bad idea and should be dropped quickly every time someone brings it up.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Massive debt and little...
- Letter: Religion in office