Tom Smart, Deseret News
Our take: Former Utah govenor Jon Huntsman interviews with New York Times reporter Andrew Goldman about his 2012 presidential bid and what future plans he has for his political career.
So if youre running for president in 2016, you probably have to start laying the groundwork now, right?
Can you imagine were even talking about this? Its mind-numbing that within 24 hours, people want to start talking about 2016.
I read that Ann Romney did not take the loss well. Obviously, your campaign didnt last as long, but was your family crushed?
They were down for a couple of days and a little angry for a while, but as they reflect on it, they loved every minute of it. Presidential campaigns result in one of two outcomes. It divides the family, sometimes irreparably or it makes you a whole lot closer. It made our family a whole lot closer.
Read more about Jon Huntsman Could Do Without Bill Clinton's Kudos on The New York Times.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 22