Tom Smart, Deseret News
Our take: Former Utah govenor Jon Huntsman interviews with New York Times reporter Andrew Goldman about his 2012 presidential bid and what future plans he has for his political career.
So if youre running for president in 2016, you probably have to start laying the groundwork now, right?
Can you imagine were even talking about this? Its mind-numbing that within 24 hours, people want to start talking about 2016.
I read that Ann Romney did not take the loss well. Obviously, your campaign didnt last as long, but was your family crushed?
They were down for a couple of days and a little angry for a while, but as they reflect on it, they loved every minute of it. Presidential campaigns result in one of two outcomes. It divides the family, sometimes irreparably or it makes you a whole lot closer. It made our family a whole lot closer.
Read more about Jon Huntsman Could Do Without Bill Clinton's Kudos on The New York Times.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 93
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12