Tom Smart, Deseret News
Our take: Former Utah govenor Jon Huntsman interviews with New York Times reporter Andrew Goldman about his 2012 presidential bid and what future plans he has for his political career.
So if youre running for president in 2016, you probably have to start laying the groundwork now, right?
Can you imagine were even talking about this? Its mind-numbing that within 24 hours, people want to start talking about 2016.
I read that Ann Romney did not take the loss well. Obviously, your campaign didnt last as long, but was your family crushed?
They were down for a couple of days and a little angry for a while, but as they reflect on it, they loved every minute of it. Presidential campaigns result in one of two outcomes. It divides the family, sometimes irreparably or it makes you a whole lot closer. It made our family a whole lot closer.
Read more about Jon Huntsman Could Do Without Bill Clinton's Kudos on The New York Times.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 38
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Cheerleaders for Medicaid expansion ask... 9