If reflecting Republicans are scrambling to change party policy planks and vote baiting promises to appeal to liberal-leaning voters, will we need two major parties — both of which will be moderately socialistic?
Why not save billions by jettisoning the party contests, and form one big united national party: the Dumicreblican Party?
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- Letter: Uninformed candidate
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 139
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25