If reflecting Republicans are scrambling to change party policy planks and vote baiting promises to appeal to liberal-leaning voters, will we need two major parties — both of which will be moderately socialistic?
Why not save billions by jettisoning the party contests, and form one big united national party: the Dumicreblican Party?
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 70
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 69
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32