Jacquelyn Martin, AP
After witnessing the fiscal cliff negotiations in Congress, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid truly should be ashamed of his behavior. He blamed the Republicans for not doing anything when he wasn't doing much.
Not only that, the Democrats are so intent on gun control that they won't even look at statistics that show that gun-free zones invite more crime than areas where guns are allowed.
Shame on them.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- Charles Krauthammer: In our politics, full...
- Letter: Homework load is fine
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation...
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 46
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 34
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 28