Jacquelyn Martin, AP
After witnessing the fiscal cliff negotiations in Congress, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid truly should be ashamed of his behavior. He blamed the Republicans for not doing anything when he wasn't doing much.
Not only that, the Democrats are so intent on gun control that they won't even look at statistics that show that gun-free zones invite more crime than areas where guns are allowed.
Shame on them.
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20