Jacquelyn Martin, AP
After witnessing the fiscal cliff negotiations in Congress, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid truly should be ashamed of his behavior. He blamed the Republicans for not doing anything when he wasn't doing much.
Not only that, the Democrats are so intent on gun control that they won't even look at statistics that show that gun-free zones invite more crime than areas where guns are allowed.
Shame on them.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 58
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 43
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 35
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 32
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31