Jacquelyn Martin, AP
After witnessing the fiscal cliff negotiations in Congress, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid truly should be ashamed of his behavior. He blamed the Republicans for not doing anything when he wasn't doing much.
Not only that, the Democrats are so intent on gun control that they won't even look at statistics that show that gun-free zones invite more crime than areas where guns are allowed.
Shame on them.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 64
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- My view: What message does Melania's... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30