Jacquelyn Martin, AP
After witnessing the fiscal cliff negotiations in Congress, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid truly should be ashamed of his behavior. He blamed the Republicans for not doing anything when he wasn't doing much.
Not only that, the Democrats are so intent on gun control that they won't even look at statistics that show that gun-free zones invite more crime than areas where guns are allowed.
Shame on them.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33