KANAB 68, FREDONIA, ARIZ. 44: Kanab had a strong first half and cruised through the second half to defeat Fredonia, Ariz. Brandon Jenson led the Cowboys with 15 points including two 3-pointers while Mark Bates added 14 points.
SYRACUSE 59, VIEWMONT 57: Diante Mitchell came off a screen with 2.9 seconds left to hit the game-winner as the Titans were perfect 7 of 7 from the charity stripe.
BEAVER 40, MAESER PREP 36: Beaver remained undefeated, but not without a fight. Braxton Williams led all scores with 17 points for the Beavers as they eked out a victory over Maeser Prep.
TIMPVIEW 47, PROVO 39: Lauryn Dela Cruz led the T-Birds with 16 points as Timpview closed the first half on a 15-6 run to open region play with the win.
SALEM HILLS 62, MAPLE MOUNTAIN 49: Missy Belliston and Erica Egbert had 16 points apiece as the SkyHawks pulled away in the second half.
OREM 44, TIMPANOGOS 39: Orem eked out the victory on the road thanks to solid play from Selesitila Tenney and Tatiana Monsen who scored 13 and 10 points, respectively.
SPRINGVILLE 68, MOUNTAIN VIEW 45: Savannah Park scored 24 points and Malia Nawahine contributed 16 as Springville remained unscathed on the season in an easy region win over the Bruins.
SKY VIEW 83, WEBER 64: Lindsey Jensen was nearly unstoppable from beyond the arc as she drained seven 3-pointers en route to a game-high 29 points. Tara Goldman added 21 points to the Bobcats' cause while Weber's Erin Reichle scored 26 points in the loss.
HILLCREST 48, JORDAN 35: Three players scored in double-digits for Hillcrest, led by Whitney Nemelka who scored 17 points, as it earned the road victory.
GRANGER 61, EAST 32: Lile Havili tallied 20 points and Jessica Matheson added 14 points with four 3-pointers as Granger rolled to victory.
WASATCH 65, SPANISH FORK 55: Wasatch picked up the road victory led by Rebecca MaWhinney who scored 17 points and added eight rebounds. Spanish Fork's Alyssa Brown scored a game-high 21 points in the loss.
UINTAH 53, CARBON 44: Uintah jumped out to an early lead and then, as Carbon started to make a surge, held onto the win with superb defense in the final quarter. Erin Elder and Hailey Bunderson combined for 27 points in the win.
VIEWMONT 51, NORTHRIDGE 36: In what was a close game until the final minutes, Viewmont pulled away from the free throw line for the nonregion victory as Caitlyn Larsen led the way with 20 points.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 121
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 33
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20