KANAB 68, FREDONIA, ARIZ. 44: Kanab had a strong first half and cruised through the second half to defeat Fredonia, Ariz. Brandon Jenson led the Cowboys with 15 points including two 3-pointers while Mark Bates added 14 points.
SYRACUSE 59, VIEWMONT 57: Diante Mitchell came off a screen with 2.9 seconds left to hit the game-winner as the Titans were perfect 7 of 7 from the charity stripe.
BEAVER 40, MAESER PREP 36: Beaver remained undefeated, but not without a fight. Braxton Williams led all scores with 17 points for the Beavers as they eked out a victory over Maeser Prep.
TIMPVIEW 47, PROVO 39: Lauryn Dela Cruz led the T-Birds with 16 points as Timpview closed the first half on a 15-6 run to open region play with the win.
SALEM HILLS 62, MAPLE MOUNTAIN 49: Missy Belliston and Erica Egbert had 16 points apiece as the SkyHawks pulled away in the second half.
OREM 44, TIMPANOGOS 39: Orem eked out the victory on the road thanks to solid play from Selesitila Tenney and Tatiana Monsen who scored 13 and 10 points, respectively.
SPRINGVILLE 68, MOUNTAIN VIEW 45: Savannah Park scored 24 points and Malia Nawahine contributed 16 as Springville remained unscathed on the season in an easy region win over the Bruins.
SKY VIEW 83, WEBER 64: Lindsey Jensen was nearly unstoppable from beyond the arc as she drained seven 3-pointers en route to a game-high 29 points. Tara Goldman added 21 points to the Bobcats' cause while Weber's Erin Reichle scored 26 points in the loss.
HILLCREST 48, JORDAN 35: Three players scored in double-digits for Hillcrest, led by Whitney Nemelka who scored 17 points, as it earned the road victory.
GRANGER 61, EAST 32: Lile Havili tallied 20 points and Jessica Matheson added 14 points with four 3-pointers as Granger rolled to victory.
WASATCH 65, SPANISH FORK 55: Wasatch picked up the road victory led by Rebecca MaWhinney who scored 17 points and added eight rebounds. Spanish Fork's Alyssa Brown scored a game-high 21 points in the loss.
UINTAH 53, CARBON 44: Uintah jumped out to an early lead and then, as Carbon started to make a surge, held onto the win with superb defense in the final quarter. Erin Elder and Hailey Bunderson combined for 27 points in the win.
VIEWMONT 51, NORTHRIDGE 36: In what was a close game until the final minutes, Viewmont pulled away from the free throw line for the nonregion victory as Caitlyn Larsen led the way with 20 points.
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game...
- Stafford throws 5 TDs, BYU alum Ansah picks...
- Doug Robinson: Colorado-Utah: In the finale...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 57
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 50
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- BYU to battle in-state rival Utah State... 30