#MINatUTA: Jazz Nation sounds off on victory over Minnesota
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Jazz took it to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night and won 106-84, breaking a three-game losing skid.
Six different players scored in double-figures for the Jazz. Gordon Hayward led all scorers in this game with 17 points.
The Jazz dominated in the paint in this game, outscoring the Timberwolves 56-36 down low. Enes Kanter had 15 points off the bench in 20 minutes of play. He probably would have had more had he managed to stay out of foul trouble. Kanter finished the game with five fouls.
The game was also featured the return of former Jazzman Andrei Kirilenko to Utah. The former All-star was greeted with cheers as he was introduced at EnergySolutions Arena.
DeseretNews.com is your home for complete coverage of the Utah Jazz. Read about every aspect of the Jazz's victory by following the links below.
Video Highlights: Utah Jazz stomp on the Minnesota Timberwolves
Jazz fans all over the country sounded off about the game on Twitter using the hashtag #MINatUTA. Here is a compilation of the most notable and quotable tweets from the game.
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- Busch turns weekend into clean sweep with...
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- Kevin Durant leads US to second exhibition...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 46
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 44
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 34
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23
- Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams... 12