#MINatUTA: Jazz Nation sounds off on victory over Minnesota
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Jazz took it to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night and won 106-84, breaking a three-game losing skid.
Six different players scored in double-figures for the Jazz. Gordon Hayward led all scorers in this game with 17 points.
The Jazz dominated in the paint in this game, outscoring the Timberwolves 56-36 down low. Enes Kanter had 15 points off the bench in 20 minutes of play. He probably would have had more had he managed to stay out of foul trouble. Kanter finished the game with five fouls.
The game was also featured the return of former Jazzman Andrei Kirilenko to Utah. The former All-star was greeted with cheers as he was introduced at EnergySolutions Arena.
DeseretNews.com is your home for complete coverage of the Utah Jazz. Read about every aspect of the Jazz's victory by following the links below.
Video Highlights: Utah Jazz stomp on the Minnesota Timberwolves
Jazz fans all over the country sounded off about the game on Twitter using the hashtag #MINatUTA. Here is a compilation of the most notable and quotable tweets from the game.
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25