I totally disagree with Doug Robinson's opinion of Les Miserables ("'Les Miserables' a couple of singers short of a musical," Jan. 1). Since when does a sports writer become a movie critic?
A musical is supposed to be sung 24/7 — that's what a musical is. My wife didn't drag me to it; I went willingly and enjoyed all two-plus hours.
Culture can be found in many other places than at the bottom of a yogurt cup. It's called ART.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 72
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 29
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 26
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22