I totally disagree with Doug Robinson's opinion of Les Miserables ("'Les Miserables' a couple of singers short of a musical," Jan. 1). Since when does a sports writer become a movie critic?
A musical is supposed to be sung 24/7 — that's what a musical is. My wife didn't drag me to it; I went willingly and enjoyed all two-plus hours.
Culture can be found in many other places than at the bottom of a yogurt cup. It's called ART.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22