I totally disagree with Doug Robinson's opinion of Les Miserables ("'Les Miserables' a couple of singers short of a musical," Jan. 1). Since when does a sports writer become a movie critic?
A musical is supposed to be sung 24/7 — that's what a musical is. My wife didn't drag me to it; I went willingly and enjoyed all two-plus hours.
Culture can be found in many other places than at the bottom of a yogurt cup. It's called ART.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22