I recently watched "Pocketful of Miracles," an old movie with Betty Davis. One scene showed Davis made over for her daughter, who was going to visit her in New York. It showed her hair dresser and dress makers come out all disheveled and hair askew, fanning themselves.
Who does this remind you of but the Senate and Congress over this so-called "fiscal cliff?" They came out at the last minute from closed meetings acting just like Davis' assistants.
I recommend them for an Academy Award. Can't the public see it is all a movie script? Are we so dumbed down that we can't see it is all a show, trying to impress the public about how hard they work ? As for me, I'm not impressed.
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 59
- Letter: Gun control 57
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 51
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 39