Air Force names new Hill wing commander
Col. Kathryn l. Kolbe will take over at a ceremony jan. 11
LAYTON — A new commander is set to take over the 75th Air Base Wing at Hill Air Force Base.
The Air Force says Col. Kathryn L. Kolbe will take command at a ceremony scheduled for Jan 11.
Kolbe will oversee the Ogden Air Logistics Complex, which has two fighter wings and other operations with 24,000 active-duty, civilian and contract personnel.
Kolbe succeeds Col. Sarah E. Zabel, who is being promoted to brigadier general and will become special assistant to the commander of the Air Force Sustainment Center in Oklahoma.
A Pennsylvania native, Kolbe earned her commission through the ROTC program at Lehigh University. She was based in Baghdad in 2009-10.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12