FOX 13's 5 p.m. newscast on Christmas Eve ran a piece on Santa Claus giving away candy to kids at Deer Valley Resort.
How very 'FOX' of them.
While giving holiday candy to kids is never a bad thing, the story would have had a lot more meaning had Santa not made it easy for himself. He could have given goodies to kids in a homeless shelter.
Instead, he visited a ritzy ski mountain where their parents don't think too long about paying $12 for a hot dog and more than $100 for lunch for four.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32