FOX 13's 5 p.m. newscast on Christmas Eve ran a piece on Santa Claus giving away candy to kids at Deer Valley Resort.
How very 'FOX' of them.
While giving holiday candy to kids is never a bad thing, the story would have had a lot more meaning had Santa not made it easy for himself. He could have given goodies to kids in a homeless shelter.
Instead, he visited a ritzy ski mountain where their parents don't think too long about paying $12 for a hot dog and more than $100 for lunch for four.
- About Utah: He's going public (again) for a...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of measuring...
- My view: Climate change denial: Scientific...
- In our opinion: Federal Reserve Bank faces...
- Letter: Just one breadwinner
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of... 37
- Letter: Next president? 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 34
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28