FOX 13's 5 p.m. newscast on Christmas Eve ran a piece on Santa Claus giving away candy to kids at Deer Valley Resort.
How very 'FOX' of them.
While giving holiday candy to kids is never a bad thing, the story would have had a lot more meaning had Santa not made it easy for himself. He could have given goodies to kids in a homeless shelter.
Instead, he visited a ritzy ski mountain where their parents don't think too long about paying $12 for a hot dog and more than $100 for lunch for four.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17