FOX 13's 5 p.m. newscast on Christmas Eve ran a piece on Santa Claus giving away candy to kids at Deer Valley Resort.
How very 'FOX' of them.
While giving holiday candy to kids is never a bad thing, the story would have had a lot more meaning had Santa not made it easy for himself. He could have given goodies to kids in a homeless shelter.
Instead, he visited a ritzy ski mountain where their parents don't think too long about paying $12 for a hot dog and more than $100 for lunch for four.
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 53
- Capitalism and the common good:... 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Federal contracting... 36