FOX 13's 5 p.m. newscast on Christmas Eve ran a piece on Santa Claus giving away candy to kids at Deer Valley Resort.
How very 'FOX' of them.
While giving holiday candy to kids is never a bad thing, the story would have had a lot more meaning had Santa not made it easy for himself. He could have given goodies to kids in a homeless shelter.
Instead, he visited a ritzy ski mountain where their parents don't think too long about paying $12 for a hot dog and more than $100 for lunch for four.
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32