Charles Dharapak, AP
President Obama continues to lead by the seat of his pants by creating what the media calls the "fiscal cliff."
He hasn't had a budget proposal or a sound budget in over three-plus years — even when his party held majority in both the House and Senate. Why does leadership wait until the last minute on key issues that affect more than 300 million citizens?
The president also cut short his vacation in Hawaii to face the fiscal cliff problem. What a poor soul. At the same time he was gone, businesses and taxpayers were left wondering what's going to happen in 2013.
Now we get four more years of this "leadership."
Salt Lake City
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Doug Robinson: The era of 'I'm sorry'
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...