The past couple of years prove that America is now for sale. The sellers are politicians, and citizens are the buyers. Politicians now generally reflect the populace and will sell the nation and its constitution for votes.
The citizens are buying those who promise things for "free." But it's a dead end; nothing good is free — especially freedom.
Salt Lake City
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 53
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 49
- Letter: Erratic protests 31
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23