BYU football: Braden Hansen, Brandon Ogletree added to NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BYU offensive lineman Braden Hansen and linebacker Brandon Ogletree will play in the 2013 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, the NFL Players Association announced Monday.
Hansen and Ogletree join Cougar linebacker Uona Kaveinga, who previously committed to play in the game.
The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl will kick off on Jan. 19 at the Home Depot Center on the campus of California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, Calif. The game is an all-star game for draft-eligible seniors.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22