BYU football: Braden Hansen, Brandon Ogletree added to NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BYU offensive lineman Braden Hansen and linebacker Brandon Ogletree will play in the 2013 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, the NFL Players Association announced Monday.
Hansen and Ogletree join Cougar linebacker Uona Kaveinga, who previously committed to play in the game.
The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl will kick off on Jan. 19 at the Home Depot Center on the campus of California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, Calif. The game is an all-star game for draft-eligible seniors.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28