BYU football: Braden Hansen, Brandon Ogletree added to NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
BYU offensive lineman Braden Hansen and linebacker Brandon Ogletree will play in the 2013 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, the NFL Players Association announced Monday.
Hansen and Ogletree join Cougar linebacker Uona Kaveinga, who previously committed to play in the game.
The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl will kick off on Jan. 19 at the Home Depot Center on the campus of California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, Calif. The game is an all-star game for draft-eligible seniors.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Utes capped comeback season with lopsided Las...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double... 78
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26