The Utah Jazz dropped their third straight game overall Sunday night, a 107-96 loss to the Clippers. It was Utah's second loss to the Clippers in three nights.
Caron Butler was sensational in the game. He scored 29 points, 17 of which came in the first quarter.
Utah's Al Jefferson also played well. He scored 30 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Jefferson was accompanied by Gordon Hayward who scored 15 points.
Both the Clippers and the Jazz had four players in double figures. For the Clippers, Chris Paul and Jamal Crawford had 19 apiece. Also, DeAndre Jordan scored 14, banking in four clutch free throws down the stretch to salt the win away.
The Deseret News provided comprehensive coverage of the contest
Report Card: Jazz average all the way around in loss to Clippers
In-depth analysis: Hayward struggling from deep, and DeAndre Jordan is banking in free throws
Video Highlights: The Los Angeles Clippers give the Utah Jazz third straight loss
As could be expected, the Jazz twittersphere was quite disappointed in the loss. Here are some of the notable and quotable tweets from the night.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in spite...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 102
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 16