With all the noise about gun control to protect children in schools, I wonder how these advocates consider abortion.
Twenty children were killed in the tragic episode at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Certainly, more than that many abortions take place daily across the country.
My "freedom of choice" is to only take a life when my life, or my loved ones' lives, is threatened.
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question should...
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get out of...
- My view: Choice plays big part in debate of...
- Letter: Voter disconnect
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah?
- Letter: Duties of the job
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the state's...
- Letter: Exclusive salary hike