With all the noise about gun control to protect children in schools, I wonder how these advocates consider abortion.
Twenty children were killed in the tragic episode at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Certainly, more than that many abortions take place daily across the country.
My "freedom of choice" is to only take a life when my life, or my loved ones' lives, is threatened.
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Messy tax code
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...
- In our opinion: Don't let 50-year-old Land...
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Letter: Evaluate water usage
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 86
- Letter: Sovereign flag 47
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 28
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong... 18
- Letter: Nationwide health care 17
- My view: Why America exists: A Fourth... 15