With all the noise about gun control to protect children in schools, I wonder how these advocates consider abortion.
Twenty children were killed in the tragic episode at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Certainly, more than that many abortions take place daily across the country.
My "freedom of choice" is to only take a life when my life, or my loved ones' lives, is threatened.
- SNL takes on Obama's executive order
- In our opinion: Don't make Hagel a scapegoat;...
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- Michael Gerson: The big 'but' — Obama's...
- Letter: New slavery
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Sea turtles and...
- Robert Bennett: Controversial Keystone,...
- Letter: Hooray for the initiative