With all the noise about gun control to protect children in schools, I wonder how these advocates consider abortion.
Twenty children were killed in the tragic episode at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Certainly, more than that many abortions take place daily across the country.
My "freedom of choice" is to only take a life when my life, or my loved ones' lives, is threatened.
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- My view: Herbert should pick law interpreter
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- Letter: Waiving rights
- In our opinion: SAGE advice — Act now...
- My view: Crony capitalism is usurping control