With all the noise about gun control to protect children in schools, I wonder how these advocates consider abortion.
Twenty children were killed in the tragic episode at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Certainly, more than that many abortions take place daily across the country.
My "freedom of choice" is to only take a life when my life, or my loved ones' lives, is threatened.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 43
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30