We are a world that's filled with many human tribes, but the reality is that we are really just one tribe.
In tribal life, all material goods are shared and all people are respected. My tribal motto is one for all and all for one — everyone's equal. A child sees only one tribe, and everyone is the same until the child is taught to judge.
When we are not as one, it is the law that will save us from extinction. Let us live as one people.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19