We are a world that's filled with many human tribes, but the reality is that we are really just one tribe.
In tribal life, all material goods are shared and all people are respected. My tribal motto is one for all and all for one — everyone's equal. A child sees only one tribe, and everyone is the same until the child is taught to judge.
When we are not as one, it is the law that will save us from extinction. Let us live as one people.
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Letter: Distance from religion
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Who can we trust?
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...