We are a world that's filled with many human tribes, but the reality is that we are really just one tribe.
In tribal life, all material goods are shared and all people are respected. My tribal motto is one for all and all for one — everyone's equal. A child sees only one tribe, and everyone is the same until the child is taught to judge.
When we are not as one, it is the law that will save us from extinction. Let us live as one people.
- Natalie Gochnour: The best of Utah...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Net neutrality could...
- Letter: Why such controversy?
- In our opinion: Closing the 'discipline gap'...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Letter: Live long and prosper
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 98
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 44
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges... 34
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme... 33
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in... 29
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28