We are a world that's filled with many human tribes, but the reality is that we are really just one tribe.
In tribal life, all material goods are shared and all people are respected. My tribal motto is one for all and all for one — everyone's equal. A child sees only one tribe, and everyone is the same until the child is taught to judge.
When we are not as one, it is the law that will save us from extinction. Let us live as one people.
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: No welfare, ever 70
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 29
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 19
- In our opinion: Scouting success will... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Americans deserve... 17