We are a world that's filled with many human tribes, but the reality is that we are really just one tribe.
In tribal life, all material goods are shared and all people are respected. My tribal motto is one for all and all for one — everyone's equal. A child sees only one tribe, and everyone is the same until the child is taught to judge.
When we are not as one, it is the law that will save us from extinction. Let us live as one people.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18