Laura Seitz, Deseret News
As a senior at Bingham High School, I have many worries that keep me up at night. These have pushed back other important things with which I should be most concerned.
Am I really prepared for a disaster?
In recent events of the world supposedly ending, this has come to my mind. I am in no way prepared. My family has little food stored away if any event should happen. We have no real plan as to what we should do in an emergency.
I am calling on everyone. We all need to prepare for an emergency. Have three months' worth of food stored away, come up with a plan that will work, and be effective. Let us all prepare for the worst.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 49
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 37
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: We can do better 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22