Laura Seitz, Deseret News
As a senior at Bingham High School, I have many worries that keep me up at night. These have pushed back other important things with which I should be most concerned.
Am I really prepared for a disaster?
In recent events of the world supposedly ending, this has come to my mind. I am in no way prepared. My family has little food stored away if any event should happen. We have no real plan as to what we should do in an emergency.
I am calling on everyone. We all need to prepare for an emergency. Have three months' worth of food stored away, come up with a plan that will work, and be effective. Let us all prepare for the worst.
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Letter: Messy tax code
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...
- In our opinion: Don't let 50-year-old Land...
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 86
- Letter: Sovereign flag 47
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 28
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong... 18
- Letter: Nationwide health care 17
- My view: Why America exists: A Fourth... 15