Laura Seitz, Deseret News
As a senior at Bingham High School, I have many worries that keep me up at night. These have pushed back other important things with which I should be most concerned.
Am I really prepared for a disaster?
In recent events of the world supposedly ending, this has come to my mind. I am in no way prepared. My family has little food stored away if any event should happen. We have no real plan as to what we should do in an emergency.
I am calling on everyone. We all need to prepare for an emergency. Have three months' worth of food stored away, come up with a plan that will work, and be effective. Let us all prepare for the worst.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: European view of American soft power
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 55
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 42
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 41
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 24