Laura Seitz, Deseret News
As a senior at Bingham High School, I have many worries that keep me up at night. These have pushed back other important things with which I should be most concerned.
Am I really prepared for a disaster?
In recent events of the world supposedly ending, this has come to my mind. I am in no way prepared. My family has little food stored away if any event should happen. We have no real plan as to what we should do in an emergency.
I am calling on everyone. We all need to prepare for an emergency. Have three months' worth of food stored away, come up with a plan that will work, and be effective. Let us all prepare for the worst.
- Lois M. Collins: The gifts I hope I gave my...
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah?
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform and...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question should...
- Letter: Mandated freedom
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get out of...
- My view: Opioid technology can save Utah lives