Last night my granddaughter and I went to Donny and Marie Osmond's show at Abravanel Hall. I have always admired Donny's talent and his winning ways with people of every age.
Imagine watching a film clip where Donny enjoys pushing a police officer before running away. Donny also thought it funny to throw a drink into the face of a motorcycle rider, causing him to fall off his cycle and lie injured as Donny and Jimmy Kimmel laugh and run away.
My granddaughter and I looked at each other and wondered what has happened to Donny. The show was the most tasteless piece of film footage we have seen in a long time. What on earth were you thinking, Donny? Is brutality your new style?
We were stunned.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- Letter: Homework load is fine
- Letter: The ACA's 'Cadillac plans'
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The reality...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 46
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 29
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 28