Last night my granddaughter and I went to Donny and Marie Osmond's show at Abravanel Hall. I have always admired Donny's talent and his winning ways with people of every age.
Imagine watching a film clip where Donny enjoys pushing a police officer before running away. Donny also thought it funny to throw a drink into the face of a motorcycle rider, causing him to fall off his cycle and lie injured as Donny and Jimmy Kimmel laugh and run away.
My granddaughter and I looked at each other and wondered what has happened to Donny. The show was the most tasteless piece of film footage we have seen in a long time. What on earth were you thinking, Donny? Is brutality your new style?
We were stunned.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: A ‘cursory’ look
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 38
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 25
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21