Last night my granddaughter and I went to Donny and Marie Osmond's show at Abravanel Hall. I have always admired Donny's talent and his winning ways with people of every age.
Imagine watching a film clip where Donny enjoys pushing a police officer before running away. Donny also thought it funny to throw a drink into the face of a motorcycle rider, causing him to fall off his cycle and lie injured as Donny and Jimmy Kimmel laugh and run away.
My granddaughter and I looked at each other and wondered what has happened to Donny. The show was the most tasteless piece of film footage we have seen in a long time. What on earth were you thinking, Donny? Is brutality your new style?
We were stunned.
Salt Lake City
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- About Utah: Moab's ultimate recycler
- John Hoffmire: China's leader, Xi Jinping, is...
- Letter: Increase education spending
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession left...
- My view: Provo-Orem Bus Rapid Transit system...
- Letter: College-induced poverty
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What...
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Letter: Increase education spending 45
- Letter: Leaving the past? 28
- Letter: College-induced poverty 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 22
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession... 22
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is... 19
- Letter: Keep money in Draper 19