Last night my granddaughter and I went to Donny and Marie Osmond's show at Abravanel Hall. I have always admired Donny's talent and his winning ways with people of every age.
Imagine watching a film clip where Donny enjoys pushing a police officer before running away. Donny also thought it funny to throw a drink into the face of a motorcycle rider, causing him to fall off his cycle and lie injured as Donny and Jimmy Kimmel laugh and run away.
My granddaughter and I looked at each other and wondered what has happened to Donny. The show was the most tasteless piece of film footage we have seen in a long time. What on earth were you thinking, Donny? Is brutality your new style?
We were stunned.
Salt Lake City
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17