Last night my granddaughter and I went to Donny and Marie Osmond's show at Abravanel Hall. I have always admired Donny's talent and his winning ways with people of every age.
Imagine watching a film clip where Donny enjoys pushing a police officer before running away. Donny also thought it funny to throw a drink into the face of a motorcycle rider, causing him to fall off his cycle and lie injured as Donny and Jimmy Kimmel laugh and run away.
My granddaughter and I looked at each other and wondered what has happened to Donny. The show was the most tasteless piece of film footage we have seen in a long time. What on earth were you thinking, Donny? Is brutality your new style?
We were stunned.
Salt Lake City
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: UTA accountability
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- On second thought
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- About Utah: He's a fair fixture
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- My view: Exports are vital to Utah's prosperity
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 60
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 32
- Americans are changing their tune on... 28
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 26
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24