Last night my granddaughter and I went to Donny and Marie Osmond's show at Abravanel Hall. I have always admired Donny's talent and his winning ways with people of every age.
Imagine watching a film clip where Donny enjoys pushing a police officer before running away. Donny also thought it funny to throw a drink into the face of a motorcycle rider, causing him to fall off his cycle and lie injured as Donny and Jimmy Kimmel laugh and run away.
My granddaughter and I looked at each other and wondered what has happened to Donny. The show was the most tasteless piece of film footage we have seen in a long time. What on earth were you thinking, Donny? Is brutality your new style?
We were stunned.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19