When my wife and I were in China, we kept hearing people looking to the government for answers. Today, all I hear are proposals for the government to make stricter gun laws.
Where are the Americans who could take care of matters through their churches and community organizations? Where is the will to correct the problems without government help? Or are we like China now?
Where are the churches to teach moral correctness? Where are the parents? Are they having family time to teach their children fairness, honesty and love for all Americans? This nation needs to realize that we the people are the answer to our moral decay.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14