When my wife and I were in China, we kept hearing people looking to the government for answers. Today, all I hear are proposals for the government to make stricter gun laws.
Where are the Americans who could take care of matters through their churches and community organizations? Where is the will to correct the problems without government help? Or are we like China now?
Where are the churches to teach moral correctness? Where are the parents? Are they having family time to teach their children fairness, honesty and love for all Americans? This nation needs to realize that we the people are the answer to our moral decay.
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Letter: Methane benefits
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 61
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 21