When my wife and I were in China, we kept hearing people looking to the government for answers. Today, all I hear are proposals for the government to make stricter gun laws.
Where are the Americans who could take care of matters through their churches and community organizations? Where is the will to correct the problems without government help? Or are we like China now?
Where are the churches to teach moral correctness? Where are the parents? Are they having family time to teach their children fairness, honesty and love for all Americans? This nation needs to realize that we the people are the answer to our moral decay.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 31