Tom Smart, Deseret News
It's winter. Our days are getting shorter. So people must remember to turn on their lights when going to work in the morning and coming home at night.
It's dark out there in addition to the dusk. I know we are sometimes in a hurry, but what about using blinkers? Like a lot of us, I am getting older, so please use caution and be courteous to others.
I sure don't want to hit you, and I definitely don't want you hitting me.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 31