Tom Smart, Deseret News
It's winter. Our days are getting shorter. So people must remember to turn on their lights when going to work in the morning and coming home at night.
It's dark out there in addition to the dusk. I know we are sometimes in a hurry, but what about using blinkers? Like a lot of us, I am getting older, so please use caution and be courteous to others.
I sure don't want to hit you, and I definitely don't want you hitting me.
Salt Lake City
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19