Tom Smart, Deseret News
It's winter. Our days are getting shorter. So people must remember to turn on their lights when going to work in the morning and coming home at night.
It's dark out there in addition to the dusk. I know we are sometimes in a hurry, but what about using blinkers? Like a lot of us, I am getting older, so please use caution and be courteous to others.
I sure don't want to hit you, and I definitely don't want you hitting me.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22