Tom Smart, Deseret News
It's winter. Our days are getting shorter. So people must remember to turn on their lights when going to work in the morning and coming home at night.
It's dark out there in addition to the dusk. I know we are sometimes in a hurry, but what about using blinkers? Like a lot of us, I am getting older, so please use caution and be courteous to others.
I sure don't want to hit you, and I definitely don't want you hitting me.
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Lois M. Collins: Sometimes, only the police...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- Michael Gerson: The arrogance of... 52
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30