Tom Smart, Deseret News
It's winter. Our days are getting shorter. So people must remember to turn on their lights when going to work in the morning and coming home at night.
It's dark out there in addition to the dusk. I know we are sometimes in a hurry, but what about using blinkers? Like a lot of us, I am getting older, so please use caution and be courteous to others.
I sure don't want to hit you, and I definitely don't want you hitting me.
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- My view: Problems with Rep. Mike Noel’s...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 57
- Letter: Fair living wage 33
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 29
- In our opinion: Time to separate food... 25
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- Letter: We can do better 22