Armed Forces Bowl: Air Force vs. Rice, ESPN, 9:45 a.m.
Pinstripe Bowl: Syracuse vs. West Virginia, ESPN, 1:15 p.m.
Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl: Navy vs. Arizona St., ESPN2, 2 p.m.
Alamo Bowl: Oregon St. vs. Texas, ESPN, 4:45 p.m.
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl: TCU vs. Michigan St., ESPN, 8:15 p.m.
UFC 155 Prelims, FX, 6 p.m.
IIHF U-20: Russia vs. Germany, NHLTV, 7 a.m.
NCAA: Boston University vs. Denver, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Santa Clara at Duke, ESPN2, 10 a.m.
Western Michigan at North Carolina State, ESPNU, 10 a.m.
Florida St. vs. Tulsa, ROOT, noon
Hartford at Colorado, Pac-12, noon
UNLV at North Carolina, ESPN2, noon
Virginia Tech at BYU, ESPNU, noon
Kentucky at Louisville, CBS, 2 p.m.
Towson at Oregon St., Pac-12, 2 p.m.
Air Force vs. Florida, ROOT, 2:30 p.m.
Idaho St. at Washington St., Pac-12, 4 p.m.
Xavier at Tennessee, ESPNU, 4 p.m.
Washington at Connecticut, ESPN2, 5:30 p.m.
Butler at Vanderbilt, ESPNU, 6 p.m.
Denver at Louisiana Tech, ALT, 6 p.m.
Harvard at Cal, Pac-12, 6 p.m.
UC Santa Barbara at CS Fullerton, ESPNU, 8 p.m.
Lafayette at Stanford, Pac-12, 8:30 p.m.
Hornets at Bobcats, NBATV, 5 p.m.
Celtics at Warriors, NBATV, 8:30 p.m.
Sunderland vs. Tottenham, FSC, 5:30 a.m.
Norwich vs. Manchester City, FSC, 7:30 a.m.
Arsenal vs. Newcastle, FSC, 10:30 a.m.
Aston Villa vs. Wigan, FSC, 12:30 p.m. (delay)
Connecticut at Stanford, ESPNU, 2 p.m.
Western New Mexico at BYU, BYUTV, 4 p.m.
Armed Forces Bowl: Air Force vs. Rice, AM-700, 9:45 a.m.
Alamo Bowl: Oregon St. vs. Texas, AM-700, 5 p.m.
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl: TCU vs. Michigan St., AM-700, 8:15 p.m.
Reign at Grizzlies, AM-1320, 7 p.m.
BYU vs. Virginia Tech, AM-1160/FM-102.7, noon
Utah St. at UT-San Antonio, FM-97.5, 5 p.m.
Utah Valley at UT Chattanooga, AM-960, 5 p.m.
University of the Southwest at Weber State, AM-1280, 7 p.m.
Northern Colorado at SUU, FM-91.1, 7:30 p.m.
North Dakota at Utah, AM-700, 3 p.m.
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be Utah's...
- Utah Utes football: Ranking the best players...
- Whittingham dishes on stadium expansion,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 76
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 64
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 45
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 31
- Utah Utes backup quarterback Donovan... 29
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 22