The Golden State Warriors held the Utah Jazz to a season low points at home beating Utah 94-83.
Al Jefferson had a double-double scoring 18 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. Paul Milsap also had 14 points and seven rebounds.
The Warriors dominated the Jazz in fast break points out scoring the Jazz 25 to 5. The Jazz trailed by as much as 22. They closed the gap late in the fourth quarter, but it was not enough.
Four Golden State players hit double figures with Steph Curry leading all scoring with 23 points.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 47
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27