Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- About Utah: Moab's ultimate recycler
- John Hoffmire: China's leader, Xi Jinping, is...
- Letter: Increase education spending
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession left...
- Letter: College-induced poverty
- My view: Provo-Orem Bus Rapid Transit system...
- Letter: Environmental pressure