Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- Letters: Founders' values
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money