Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- My view: Moving the prison would present...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 67
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23