Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32