Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19