Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- Natalie Gochnour: The best of Utah...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Net neutrality could...
- Letter: Why such controversy?
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- In our opinion: Closing the 'discipline gap'...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Letter: Live long and prosper
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 97
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 42
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges... 34
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme... 32
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28