Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It was wonderful to read of the marriage of Amanda Catano and Jason Dorais who chose to go ahead with their plans despite the challenge of cancer. I know somewhat of the emotions they face.
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago, and a few years later, I was diagnosed with cancer and went through chemotherapy, as had my wife.
I salute their faith and hope. We must forge ahead despite these types of burdens. Miracles do happen, even if they are only miracles of love, which just may be the greatest miracle of all.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19