Brian Nicholson, Deseret News
The prison is in a place that no one wanted when it was built — the worst land in the Salt Lake Valley.
Now it's the best land.
The people who want this land are nothing but greedy. We need to stand up and tell them to find someplace else to build. The people who work at the prison can get there easily, and they don't want to move elsewhere.
We don't need a new prison. If the people that live by the prison don't like it there, they should move.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Letter: Federal law violated
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- Letter: Religion in office
- Robert J. Samuelson: Massive debt and little...