Perhaps people should stop spending hours analyzing an ancient artifact in the Mayan Calendar that ends. Instead, spend a few minutes looking at our nation's national debt clock, which in contrast is still ticking.
Rather than wonder about meteors coming out of nowhere and suddenly striking the Earth and causing chaos, worry about North Koreans instead. Spend less time pondering the zombie apocalypse. Think about wars that are happening.
If you are serious about your imagined pop-culture Facebook and Twitter Armageddons, you can post about America's economy or a World War III, and the rest of us will thank you for your insight.
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 36
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 17