Perhaps people should stop spending hours analyzing an ancient artifact in the Mayan Calendar that ends. Instead, spend a few minutes looking at our nation's national debt clock, which in contrast is still ticking.
Rather than wonder about meteors coming out of nowhere and suddenly striking the Earth and causing chaos, worry about North Koreans instead. Spend less time pondering the zombie apocalypse. Think about wars that are happening.
If you are serious about your imagined pop-culture Facebook and Twitter Armageddons, you can post about America's economy or a World War III, and the rest of us will thank you for your insight.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 37
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: More whites should practice... 23