Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
All gasses are greenhouse gasses. If we compensate for the effect of gravity, a planet with a hydrogen atmosphere is warmer than a planet with no atmosphere. A planet like Earth with an atmosphere of hydrogen and oxygen is warmer than it would be if we had only the former.
Carbon dioxide has an Earth warming effect only slightly greater than nitrogen and oxygen. Current levels of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere contribute much less than one degree to our climate. Any measurement made by anyone should show similar results.
Ignore the theoretical mathematics and conduct a test in real time. Don't base the global warming relationship on what we believe happened over the past thousand years.
West Valley City
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Letter: Criminalizing marijuana
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 34
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28
- Letter: Teachers' perspective 28