Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
All gasses are greenhouse gasses. If we compensate for the effect of gravity, a planet with a hydrogen atmosphere is warmer than a planet with no atmosphere. A planet like Earth with an atmosphere of hydrogen and oxygen is warmer than it would be if we had only the former.
Carbon dioxide has an Earth warming effect only slightly greater than nitrogen and oxygen. Current levels of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere contribute much less than one degree to our climate. Any measurement made by anyone should show similar results.
Ignore the theoretical mathematics and conduct a test in real time. Don't base the global warming relationship on what we believe happened over the past thousand years.
West Valley City
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 69
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 38
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27