submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34