submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Letters: Threats justified
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: New leader in Iran, but...
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Letters: Threats justified 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 17