submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 41
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 37
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31