submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32