submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- Robert Bennett: Compromise will morph into...
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC
- Doug Robinson: Reuniting families — One...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 56
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 34
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- Letter: End daylight saving time 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Letter: A 'dying' document 27
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 26
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21