submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Letter: The Fourth
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21