submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- In our opinion: National security and... 61
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 35
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 14
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13