submitted, submitted, submitted
I don't want to know the details of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't want them to follow me for the rest of my life. I don't want to know the face of evil.
But that is not a luxury we have. We cannot be blissfully ignorant to the pain and evil that is being perpetrated in this world. We must rise up. We must stand tall and say "no more." This is not about gun control — this is about more than that. A level of trust and love is missing in the world. We cannot disenfranchise others. We can no longer let anyone be seen as a target.
Hold more hands and value those around you. My heart goes to those that are suffering. I do not know nor can I imagine their pain. All I can do is show and give more love, and let more of it in.
West Valley City
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- In our opinion: Utah is not a swing state and...
- Michael Gerson: Why the theological...
- M. Zuhdi Jasser: The fifth commandment is...
- Letter: Plenty of danger in e-cigarettes
- Jay Evensen: In predicting the future, we...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Letter: Right and wrong 97
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 69
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 54
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 40
- In our opinion: Western land standoff... 38
- John Hoffmire: Why shouldn’t... 29
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28